Address: Victoria y Padre Flores, Centro Histórico, Saltillo, Coahuila.
Phone. (844) 4 12 10 96
Schedule: mon-sun de 9:00 am – 1:00 pm / 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
A temple of great historical value built in 1592, when the town of San Esteban de la Nueva Tlaxcala, inhabited by the Tlaxcaltecas, was founded. In 1847, during the Battle de La Angostura it served as a hospital.