Address: Félix U. Gómez esq. con Libertad, Col. Ojo de Agua.
Phone. (844) 4 12 08 34
Schedule: mon-sun de 9:00 – 1:00 pm / 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
It was in this place that Saltillo was born more than 400 years ago. The church still retains its atrium in honor to the fountainhead where the Villa de Saltillo was founded in 1577, as well as its small spring. The devout come to worship the Christ and tourists visit the place to admire its architecture and historic significance, since the neighborhood of Ojo de Agua still preserves many aspects of colonial settlements.